The Collaborative parent and child educational advocacy
We advocate for the special education needs of all children.
The CPCEA was formed to help parents navigate the Illinois Special Education System and provide the best education for their child
- We provide consultation for parents who have children with special needs.
- We educate parents in the Illinois Special Education system
- We attend meetings with parents and school personnel to assist in setting up the best learning program for their student
- We educate parents to become collaborative advocates for their child throughout their education
- We review the current IEP and testing of the student